ABOUT HIPAA CERTIFICATION ONLINE
HIPAA Certification Online, www.HIPAACertificationOnline.com, offers the
online training curriculum and certification examinations for three
categories of professional certification: Certified HIPAA Professional
(CHP), Certified Security Compliance Specialist (CSCS) and Certified
HIPAA Administrator (CHA) offered by HIPAA Academy.
HIPAA Certification Online offers the following online curriculum:
- HIPAA Academy I: HIPAA Background
- HIPAA Academy II: HITECH Act and the Final Rule
- HIPAA Academy III: HIPAA Compliance. Who Has to Comply
- HIPAA Academy IV: HIPAA Penalties and Fines
- HIPAA Academy V: HIPAA Privacy Rule
- HIPAA Academy VI: HIPAA Transactions and Code Sets
- HIPAA Academy VII: HIPAA Identifiers
- HIPAA Academy VIII: HIPAA Security Rule
- HIPAA Academy IX: HIPAA Administrative Safeguards
- HIPAA Academy X: Physical Safeguards, Technical Safeguards & Other Standards
Perfecting the Art of Cyber Defense:
- Cybersecurity Risk Assessment
Conduct a comprehensive risk assessment to identify compliance gaps and security vulnerabilities. Services also include vulnerability assessment and pen tests.
- On-Demand Consulting
Immediately add resources, off-site or on-site, to jumpstart your compliance and security projects. Flat rate pricing.
- Managed Compliance, Managed Cybersecurity
Fixed monthly fee for a one to five year period, to manage your compliance and information security projects. Services include security risk assessments, policy and procedures development, training, consulting, remediation, certification, and more.
- HITRUST Assessment & Certification
Jump-start your prerequisites to address the HITRUST CSF requirements with specialized ecfirst solutions for self-assessment, validation, and certification. With knowledge transfer every step of the way, ecfirst is positioned to be your trusted partner to manage your HTRUST CSF assessment through certification.
- PCI DSS
Discuss your PCI DSS requirements with ecfirst. We can jump-start your PCI DSS initiatives with policies, risk assessment, procedure development, training and more. ecfirst is a PCI QSA.
Commitment to You:
- Best practice solutions shared in every client engagement
- Comprehensive compliance & cybersecurity certification training programs (CHP, CSCS, CCSASM)
- Industry thought leadership delivering keynote and featured executive briefs globally
- Knowledge transfer is in our DNA, and, core to our client efforts
- On-Demand Consulting (ODC) & Managed Compliance to provide flexible, cost effective service solutions
- Easy & immediate access to the ecfirst CEO to address any requirements or concerns
- Unconditional guarantee of your complete satisfaction!
Training & Certification:
- CHA Certified HIPAA Administrator - HIPAA Academy
Fast track program for end users to learn the basics of HIPAA and HITECH regulations, including the HIPAA Privacy Rule.
- CHP Certified HIPAA Professional - HIPAA Academy
The industry's first and most comprehensive program on HIPAA and HITECH. Covers everything HIPAA-related including Transactions, Code sets, Privacy, Security, and Breach Notification.
- CSCS - Certified Security Compliance Specialist
The world's first program focused on compliance regulations and cybersecurity. Covers ISO 27000, PCI DSS, NIST, FISMA, HIPAA, and more.
- CCSA - Certified Cyber Security Architect
The first executive training program on cybersecurity with an in-class exercise designed to enable the development of a cybersecurity program.
- HTRUST Cybersecurity Workshop
Examine the core components of HITRUST CSF, including the framework and MyCSF. Step thru how to successfully complete self-assessment, validation, and certification.
- ISO 27001 Workshop
In-depth review of ISO 27000, 27001, and 27002.
- PCI DSS Workshop
In-depth review of the PCI DSS standard and steps for meeting requirements.
For more information, contact John Schelewitz at +1-480.663.3225 or John.Schelewitz@ecfirst.com
TRAIN FOR COMPLIANCE:
Train for Compliance, www.TrainforCompliance.com, provides the technical
services requires to offer the HIPAA Certification Online curriculum and
certification examinations. Through its family of affiliated websites,
Train for Compliance offers almost 200 online courses covering
comprehensive healthcare, regulatory and compliance training ranging
from e-learning solutions, CDs and printed materials, through onsite
training, to special access to national conferences and
audioconferences. Train for Compliance's solutions are easily
accessible, innovative and cost-effective, and permit tracking, testing
and certification of completion.
Train for Compliance's family of affiliated websites include:
- Train for Health Care Compliance
For comprehensive courses in general health care compliance, including fraud and abuse and Stark compliance strategies.
- Train for Emergency Management
For comprehensive courses in emergency management and bioterrorism education and training.
- Train for HIPAA
For comprehensive courses in healthcare privacy, confidentiality, data security and HIPAA compliance.
- Train for HIT
For comprehensive courses for those responsible for planning, selecting, implementing, and managing electronic health records (EHR) and other health information technology (HIT).
- Train for Patient Safety
For comprehensive courses in patient safety.
- Train for Pharma
For comprehensive courses in health care compliance training for the Pharmaceutical Sector.